Our completed projects have covered the full waste cycle from collection to transport, transfer, recovery of recyclables to final disposal. We have covered the full range of waste types inclusive of municipal, commercial, industrial and hazardous wastes. We have consistently demonstrated our ability to identify the most appropriate waste management systems suited to the host country and project conditions.
We apply climate friendly approaches in all of our solid waste projects. ESC specialize in promoting options that can reduce emission from solid waste, including waste reduction, composting, landfill gas flaring, and waste-to-energy incineration. Many host country clients have made commitments to reduce emissions from waste under their Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) prepared for the 2015 Paris Climate Change Conference (COP 21).
ESC has demonstrable experience in successfully delivering complex waste management programs in Asia.
Our approach, matured from years of project experience in similar developed and developing country economies, aims to match the latest ideas and design standards with appropriate technology solutions. The strategy is able to arrest project-specific challenges for finance, and Operations & Management.
Our holistic and practical approach coupled with our deep knowledge in this field allows us to offer the most credible and cost-effective solutions towards the delivery of your projects.
Our Technical Capabilities
- Solid Waste and Wastewater Management
- Strategies for Management of Municipal, Commercial, Industrial and Hazardous Waste
- Corporate Waste Management Strategies to Reduce Liabilities and Boost Profits
- Feasibility and Siting Studies for Waste Collection, Disposal and Recycling Operations and Facilities including Landfills and Incinerators
- Integration of Pollution Mitigation Solutions into Proposed Design
- Waste Minimisation Studies/Handling for Companies, Organisations, and Governments
- Waste Transportation, Sorting, Transfer, Treatment, and Disposal Facilities Design
- Waste Management Strategies and Regulations Advisory
- Energy from Waste Plants Landfill & Energy Recovery
ESC thinks out of the box. They can come up with conventional solutions. But they are better in providing a solution fit for the company - one that feeds your organization.
ESC is focused on helping us solve our problem. Even if it means sometimes going out of the scope of what was originally agreed upon. So as a client, I can focus all my efforts on solving the problem.
We had no experience at first in dealing with Safety Cases and dealing with authority. When we have an issue, we ask ESC. Just one look at it, ESC already knows what to do. They advise us accordingly and professionally and tell us what to do what to follow and to know. Our partnership with them produced good results.
I do appreciate the times when ESC was there to help with an open channel and service-oriented communication. Ease of communication is what separates ESC from other consultants.
We appointed ESC to review all historical data related to our site. They demonstrated a very high level of technical expertise and understanding of the JTC EBS Guidelines which proved invaluable in our response to JTC. ESC was extremely responsive and we are very satisfied with the outcome.